March 18, 2012


I have a story in mind that I'll eventually get to write down and make a comics of. These two pictures were meant to be character desings for the two heros. The first was supposed to be some initial fashion search for the girl but I never got around to fully render one of them out. I'll get to that eventually.

As for the hero, I had already a basic concept of what I wanted him to look like. So instead of doing a lot of thumbnails I tried to render him out immediatly. In the picture below you'll find that he changed quiet a bit compared to his intial design in black and white.

It was my first time trying to render a character to that degree, and it took me way more time than it should have. But i learned a lot in the process.



This last image is how I like him the most. I should have stopped after this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment